Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tell Us How You Really Feel

As a parent, there's no face scarier than this one. It strikes fear into the heart of anyone within screaming distance. It wakes up parents in the middle of a deep sleep. It bursts blood vessels and makes baby acne turn bright red. It demands immediate action - saying I need milk, I am exhausted, I have gas that really hurts, I am annoyed that you're putting clothes on me, I want to walk around and not be still - so fix it. Fortunately, there haven't been too many instances caught on camera - which ideally means few incidents overall. But the doc says a good healthy cry for up to 2 hours per day is totally normal. Good to know. Amelia will have advanced lung capacity.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, so cute! She must have learned from Ava and Cooper how to yell! :)
    Miss her!

    ReplyDelete