We decided to send Amelia to pre pre school for a few hours each morning. I tried very hard to get her into a Korean speaking school right up the street our of 1. sheer walking laziness, 2. my secret desire for her to become my personal interpreter. Alas, after 3 months she remains at #50 on the waiting list. With the monsoon weather this month and Syd shedding her complacent baby phase, something needed to be done. Enter Franciscan Foreign Kindergarten. Amelia joined the Caterpillar class and next year will metamorph into a butterfly (hopefully a potty trained one). She is in a class of 9 with all boys and one girl. Her best friend is an Iranian boy named Parsa who is incredibly sweet. The first week there were a lot of tears and screaming but the past three days Amelia has asked me gently to leave (go mommy!), victory!!
I didn't teach her that
At least I have my purse!
Required indoor shoes
Snack bag and school briefcase-like bag (?)
Hiding from going to school
Best pic I could get on the front steps
No comments:
Post a Comment