Thursday, May 28, 2009

10am

Take a good look. 8 hours since birth. Who does she look like now?

4 comments:

  1. We are so thrilled for you guys!!! She is beautiful! I think she looks like Ashley. How precious! Glad to hear both Mommy and Baby are doing well. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Caroline came out, she looked exactly like me -- and I remember Laura crying because she got my huge chin.

    Babys are shape shifters, at 1 year old she looks more like her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark- Wishful thinking that Amelia will look like you! Those Smith's have really strong genes! She is precious- I can't wait to meet my new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mark and Ashley! Tell Amelia thanks for waiting to arrive and missing her birth at our house over the weekend! Okay in the 10 AM shot she looks like Ashley but other shots she has Younger eyes.
    love, Grand Auntie Sherry (the name is still available for Amelia's sister) and Uncle Artie

    ReplyDelete